Buenos Aires, what NOT to do.
Here is our list for it of WHAT NOT TO DO in BUENOS AIRES
- Dont try to plan ahead what you will do. People you meet in Buenos Aires will change your stay in Buenos Aires.
- Never say NO to a house party, if you don’t get invited, BE the house party.
- Don’t try to act like a local, you always be a tourist but you don’t have to go to a tango show, seriously
- Don’t tango shoe shopping at day 1. Spend your money wisely. Get a pair of tango shoes per week and get bench at the last week. Your preference will change
- Leave your fancy smartphones at home. Take your Nokia 3310 to Milongas
- Never exchange money at the cambio. Be the cambio. CAMBIOOO
- Don’t go back without testing Alfajores, Fernet or Medialuna. Be a good friend of Juan at La Viruta, he is the real owner of La Viruta Tango, literally. He’ll give you the best medialunas in town around 4 am in addition to the best seat.
Please JOIN US and make a comment and write your own NOT TO DO’s in Buenos Aires into the comment sections.
You might want to join our raffle by commenting yours. If you never been there, join us and let's go to Buenos Aires. Our next city will be San Francisco, stay tuned, stay Safe